8 T.V. Shows I like to Watch:
1. True Blood. My all-time favorite.
2. Hoarders
3. Deadliest Catch
4. The Office
5. Big Bang Theory
6. How I met your Mother
7. Will and Grace
8. The Ellen Degeneres Show
8 Favorite Places to Eat & Drink:
1. Kountry Kitchen
2. Silver City Brewery
3.Sawtady Thai
4. Origami Sushi
5. JJ's Fish House
6. The Grinder Mill
7. Cheesecake Factory
8. Dianes
8 Things I look Forward to:
1. Jims escape, I mean last day in the Navy.
2. Buying our first home.
3. Traveling around the world with Jim.
4. The day I make up my mind on what I want to go to school for.
5. Getting a Nook.
6. Losing the last 15lbs
7. Getting home to see our families
8. Having a big yard!
8 Things I like about Fall (Change it to your favorite season):
1.My Birthday
2.Leaves changing colors
3.Pumpkin Pies
4.Thanksgiving
5. Corn mazes
6. Crisp fall air
7.Kids are back in school
8 Things on my Wish List:
1. Nook from Barnes and Noble
2. New Camping gear
3.New couch
4. New Cell phone
5. Mercedes
6. Bose Sound system
7. All new High Heels
8. A big garden
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You accidentally stole more than you thought....LOL go back and read it. ;) Love you.
ReplyDeleteLol I didnt even notice.
ReplyDelete