I had to jump on the band wagon. I have been thinking about starting a blog for awhile and including things like healthy food recipes, places and pictures of things Jim and I do here and many other things. Im not sure if many people will read this but its worth a shot. I mean it can only help to clear my head right?
I guess I can start with an introduction. Im Stevi and was born and raised in the desert of New Mexico. I come from a very large family and they all still live in the same town. Im married to an incredibly good looking guy named Jim. He is one hot cookie! He is a sailor aboard an aircraft carrier and he does smart things on the boat. We have been married for over 4 years (5 in November!) and have been together for almost 7 years. The Navy has been a part of our lives for almost 5 years. Its a crazy journey with moving from our hometown to a down home southern place to this rain forest they call WA state. Im currently unemployed but looking for something to keep me occupied until I can start nursing school in 2011. We dont have children and are undecided on ever having them but we do have a 3 lb chihuahua named Jellibean and a floppy cat we call Mooch.
Im silly and I laugh alot. Im generally in a good mood and have a bright and positive outlook but like everyone I have my rough moments and days.
Well I hope im not boring you already this is just the beginning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hot shit!!
ReplyDeleteHey Stevi!! I just bookmarked your page. :D
ReplyDeleteLook forward to reading more.
Sandi
Lol Beth you are nuts. Thanks Sandi!
ReplyDelete