Its crazy what happens when you bump up your exercise and start eating more. I feel like I eat all day long. In the past I was eating just meals with maybe a bad for me snack somewhere in there. I'm not sure what my calorie intake was before I started sparkpeople.com but I'm sure it wasn't good. Now that I'm making sure to have enough protein and fat (omg Fat?) and making sure to do something to burn calories every day I am so much happier. My thighs are rock hard from all the miles I walk and spin class. Its crazy! I'm so excited to lose weight again!
Our trip home to New Mexico is just a measly 11 days away. We are getting so excited to see our families but not really for the driving. We get on each others nerves in such a confined space. We will have Jellibean with us so we have to stop every 4 hours or so. Its going to be a long couple of days.
I'm feeling a little crafty today which isn't normal for me so I'm thinking of going to Joann's and buying fabric or something. I'm bored. Jim is on duty so I have to keep myself busy.
Its Trueblood night so I'm a happy camper. I loved the Season 3 opener, if you didn't watch it you should. I love Alexander Skarsgard as Erik. GROWL! :D
Okay off to walk my miles and then make something yummy for lunch. Have a great week everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment