Sunday, July 18, 2010

It is hard to vacation.

Jim and I returned from our trip to New Mexico on Thursday. It was really nice to be home with both of our families. I miss them already. On the way down we took I-5 and I hated every minute of it. I hate California. Blah. That state is just way to flipping big. It seems to never end. We stayed there one night and then drove the rest of the way to NM and finally got in at midnight. We spend our time just relaxing, eating tons of Mexican food and visiting everyone. We left early Tuesday Morning and drove through Colorado, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho. It took us three days but I loved it. It made me really want Jim to get a job in Colorado so we could live there. I thought it was gorgeous. Fort Collins is just a fantastic place.

We are glad to be home though. I really missed my Tempurpedic. Once you sleep on one you never ever want to sleep on anything else.

Now its back to working out full time and waiting until Megan and I fly to Hawaii for our girls vacation in September. I am so excited!

Tonight is Trueblood night so Megan and I are having our usual girls night. Im excited to see my friend.


On a sad note my very best and crazy friend Beth is leaving this week. :( I am so sad about this. I really really dont want you to move away Beth. What will I do without my Birthday Twin? Im hoping I can make a trip to see her in Georgia sometime but who knows with everything else going on.

In one year and one day Jim will be out of the Navy. I cant believe that it has gone so quickly. It feels like he just left bootcamp but that was 5 years ago. In a few months he will be searching for jobs and I will be looking at colleges. It makes me nervous but also really excited to start our life. I really feel like things have been put on hold.

Okay im off to do all the things I do on Duty days. Have a great week everyone. :D

1 comment:

  1. I love you! Your words put a tear in my eye.

    And I totally agree with you on Colorado! I wanna live there too!

    ReplyDelete